Return Journey to Delhi
The bus was really very comfortable and if you have some music with you, any journey can be shortened. The place stopped at a dhaba were I had some soup and corns as the dinner and then boarded the bus again. Since I am very fond of driving, I left my seat and went to sit besides the bus driver and was enjoying the view at night from the centre seat!
1. Not Every trip can be a most fun filled trip. You WILL face challenges. But that doesn’t mean you stop, just go on and on.
2. I have noticed that many tourist places in India are divided into 2 parts. One where Indian Families stay and is very homely, next is where foreigners stay and is less known to Indians. My advise, stay with the foreigners, you’ll learn a LOT! Hampi city and Hippie Island at hampi, Dharamshala and Dharamkot in this case are the few examples of the above.
3. ALWAYS CARRY CASH in such places!
4. Do not miss the trek if you are here. I didn’t have many days in hand so I missed the trek. But the hostelers wouldn’t stop talking about it !
5. If you are here with family, you do not need more than a couple of days to cover this destination!