Some important information:
1. You generally don’t need a visa but some cities such as Amsterdam and Istanbul need it, so ensure that you have one before you sign up for a tour.
2. The airports, which do not require a visa, may keep your passport with them while you are taking the tour. It is advisable to carry a photocopy and a digital copy of your passport.
3. To be eligible for the tour, apart from the minimum layover time, you also need to show tickets and boarding passes of your previous and upcoming flights.
4. Some costs, like entry to a museum, may not be included in these free tours. Please check beforehand.
5. Consider where to store your luggage. Generally the airlines you are flying with can help you store your luggage but if they can’t, figure out if you can bring it along on the tour or if you need to store it somewhere at the airport.
Know of any airports or airlines that offer interesting tours during long overlays? Or have you made use of a long overlay in an interesting way? Write about your experience at Tripoto!
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
3 Days Istanbul Tour Package, 4 Nights 5 Days Turkey Package, Turkey Tour Packages From Bangalore, 3 Day Cappadocia Tour From Istanbul, free tours in india, free city tour