Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, is a city where urban skyscrapers rise amidst history, traditions and culture. From the famous Wat Pho Thai massage on one side to the world-famous temple complexes on the other to the shopping arenas in Chinatown, Bangkok has something to offer everyone. This city tour pans across the highlights and attractions that Bangkok has to offer, within a day's time.
Our starting place will be our Bangkok Meeting place: At the airport or at the hotel lobby.
Our itinerary goes as follows:
- We will meet you at the selected starting place, from where the transfer will happen via private vehicle, which shall be in use for the rest of the day of sight-seeing and visiting the enlisted attractions.
- We'll then begin our day tour at the Temple of the Golden Buddha,
- We will next walk you through the China Town area where you can enjoy shopping for souvenirs or just relishing some authentic delicacies.
- The next attraction on our itinerary will be the Royal Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha also called Wat Phra Kaew.
- From there we'll head to the Temple of the Reclining Buddha or Wat Pho, as he's called.
* The time spent as indicated here in the itinerary is approximate and doesn't include the commuting time. Commutation is entirely dependent on the distances between two spots and the traffic situation.
*This tour includes
- A local professional guide.
- Private modern vehicle (private car or minivan) including gasoline and toll fee
- Entrance fee of the Temple of the Golden Buddha; the Royal Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew); the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
- A meal in authentic Thai cuisine
*We also request our travelers to adhere to the local dress code, which is does not allow for sleeveless dresses, above the knee length skirts, or short pants. However, in case you're willing to, you can always rent local costumes, which will be available at the entrance gate.
*PLEASE NOTE: Tour fare is US$ 269 for the first person. Additional person for US$ 31 maximum 9 people