2nd November - 11th November (10 days)
- Hotel or Home-stay in Yuksum
- All meals(veg and non-veg) from arrival to departure, as per schedule.
- Permits and other fees
- Tents(double or triple occupancy), Sleeping Bags, Gears.
- Guides, Porters and Animals
- And most important.... flexibility.
- Domestic & international flights or Rail Tickets
- Any personal belongings like shoes, jackets or rainwear.
- Meals and Stay in Yuksum (beyond trek schedule, i.e. 10 days)
- Travel or travel health insurance
- Alcohol & bottled drinks
- Tipping & other items of a personal nature
Day 1 - NJP to Yuksum (1770 mtrs). Trekkers may arrange for the transportation by themselves.
Day 2 - Trek begins from Yuksum to Sachen (2195 mtrs)
Day 3 - Sachen to Tshoka (2957 mtrs) en route Bakhim
Day 4 - Tshoka to Dzongri (3956 mtrs) through Phedang
Day 5 - Dzongri to Dzongri Top for sunrise (optional) then to Thansing (3932 mtrs).
Day 6 - Thansing to Lamuney. Optional excursion to Samiti Lake.
Day 7 - Summit day to the Goecha La pass at 4900 mtrs. Trek back to Thansing and proceed to Kokchurang (3658 mtrs)
Day 8 - Kokchurang to Tshoka.
Day 9 - Tshoka to Yuksum.
Day 10 - Leave for NJP or Bagdogra after breakfast.