YOLO and why don't you just make the rest of your life filled with the best memories . All I can say is Gokarna is a must go place if you just want to chill out and have a good time with your friends or family or yourself . I can't tell you how solo trip has changed my life and I have been evolved as a more confident person then after. If you are frustrated or having a rough patch in your life or dealing with certain difficulties then solo trip is a must for feeling energized again. Women can travel solo as Gokarna is very safe for solo female travellers but it's just that you have to choose the right place to stay and engage with the right people . The vibe here is sooo great and if you choose to stay at hostels then trust me you'll make lifetime memories and friends .
Places to stay :
1. Trippr hostel, Gokarna.(has private beach and it's a very peaceful place to stay)
2. Zostel, Gokarna.
3. Hostel la-vie, Gokarna.
4. RK beach cottage.
5 . Many shacks are available on the kudle beach front and you can stay there as well.(idk if it's safe for female travellers)
Places to eat:
1. Namaste cafe
2. Bhagahvan cafe
3. Prema cafe (ice cream is a must try)
4. Mantra cafe (zostel)
5. Chez Christopher cafe
Things to do:
1. Beach trek (ferry service is also available which will cost you 300-400)
2. Night trek to paradise beach to watch planktons .
3. Take a dip in the beaches .
4. Star gazing at the beach .
5. Some of the water sports are available at kudle beach .
6. Get your hair braided for 50bucks each .
7.chill out at the beaches .
Places to see:
1. Om beach
2. Kudle beach
3. Half-moon beach
4. Paradise beach
5. Vibhooti falls
6. yana caves
7. Mahaganpathi and Mahabaleshwar temple .
4k for 3 days and 2 nights approximately.( You can literally finish this trip with very little budget and it all depends on how you spend your money and how much you eat ) .