18th September – Drive to Manali.
Without further ado lets get to the HIGHLIGHTS of the trip in these rolling cold deserts of Indian Himalayas!
1. Visit to Apple orchards & Local farm guided tour. 🍏 🍏
2. Stay amidst Apple orchards. 🏕
3. Spending sometime of our time with the kids of Mudh School, Pin Valley.
4. Pin Valley day hike. 🚶 🗻
5. Spiti Cultural costume exhibition by locals. 💍
6. Best Homestay experience. 🏡 🍲
7. River side Picnics and hot lunches!
8. Last but not the least - Travel like a local! Your hosts are young, nature responsive adventurers and explorers, living in the Himalayas and living it to the fullest! Experience Spiti through their eyes and create memories!
Note: During our journey we will be exploring 4 different districts of Himachal. Manali District, Shimla Hills, Kinnaur & the magnificent Spiti Valley. This circuit is very popular, but we at Souldhar have our own way to make it unconventional. Explore the real culture and lifestyle of the community and take a step towards culture and ecology sensitive travel.
This trip will provide you with a taste of a Himalayan city, a countryside, a hamlet and the smallest of settlements thriving in happiness..
The Total Package Cost including GST be 17999/- Isuzu DMax or Scorpio & Boler camper or Gypsy 15999/-