Its a compact trip, set in heritage monument in the heart of South Delhi. The location gives great access to some fantastic views, food and shopping opportunities.
1) The trip starts with a nice morning walk at Lodi Gardens, a beautiful monument in the heart of Delhi, surrounded by lush green gardens and bird watching opportunities.
2) Once done, head to All American Diner at India Habitat Center for a fabulous American breakfast - absolutely delicious hashbrown with corn, pancakes and what not.
3) Next, visit Qutub Minar and all its grand glory.
4) Next stop is Dilli Haat where you can shop till you drop, all the lovely handicrafts and delicious Indian food from all across the country.
5) Once you are done with shopping, last stop for the day is Hauz Khas village. If you reach before sunset, you can catch a glimpse of the lake and the monuments surrounding it. Worry not if you are not into more monuments as this area turns into a happening night spot (with multiple restaurants serving an array of local and international cusines) as evening sets, still giving you plenty of opportunity to enjoy your evening. If Dilli Haat did not satisfy your shopping urges, this area host a lot of high end bouquets and you could try your luck here. Finish your evening with drinks/dinner here.