So the next day started with little rainy drops and after that the warm sunrise.I had rented the vehicle for the waterfall to enjoy my journey with peace and the amazing roadside view.The marvelous view you can see in the below given pics.Get to the spot,the falls were so beautiful like the milky Way.There were two falls,we can see them by standing on the platform above the falls.Local people's were telling that some of the scene's have been shooted under this falls.I wanted to go down but was not having time for that.So kept that for the next trip and started my journey to Amdabad.Got local train to dadar and from there to Ahmedabad.
- Best season to go is obviously monsoons but if you want to do camping above the clouds then summer is best.
- Cost from Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad for solo in train:
Traveling:Train to dadar 200₹
Dadar to kasara 45₹
Kasara to akole 30₹
Akole to bari 20₹
Same for the return journey.
- Stay:Hotels in bhandardara will cost you 4000₹ for one day,i you want do the expense and want awesome view then take the MTDC resort near the bhandardara dam.
And if you are solo budget traveller then i would tell you to stay in one of the room of the first of bari village.It will cost you aprox 500₹.
- Food expenses:
There we can get vadapav and bhaji easily and fresh,and for breakfast pauva which will cost you 10₹ for each item.
For lunch 100₹
- You can also travel through bus.For that you have get the bus for nashik or shirdi and from there akole or kasara.And if you get the bus of akole from nashik or shirdi then you will get direct bus to bari or locals,and if you get to the kasara then take bus to akole and then to bari in bus or local.
- Trek difficulty:It would be hard if you are a smoker but if you had aim to reach then you can do it anyhow.Otherwise it's high but one who is not doing gym and exercise can get to the peak in aprox 4hrs and 2hrs for return.
- Note: If you are going in rainy season then take raincoat if you want to be dry and polythene for your phone.
Don't drink water while going up.Drink water after getting to the peak and that also after 10mins.I got this tip from localist.
Don't carry more than raincoat,purse,snacks and camera or phone,because it would be heavy while going up.Igonre if you are trekker.
Thanks if you are reading my trip,because the word's i write are the best moments of my traveling.