If you want to experience the happiness in the human being, if you want to explore the heaven on earth, if you want to chase the mountains, then Bhutan is the right place. The monks, monasteries, Buddhism are experienced in Bhutan. The way nature throws awesomeness at Bhutan it's glorious. I started to accomplish my Wishlist, hence planned for Bhutan.
Do s and Don't s for travel Bhutan by road or air:
1. Do pack your bags accordingly with the season.
2. Permit office keeps open on Monday to Friday. Be sure to arrive on time.
3. Visa on arrival also there. Avail that service after reaching to Paro directly.
4. For the permit, passport is mandatory and day wise booking details for the rest of the cities in Bhutan.
5. Bhutan gives 7 day travel permit once for selected cities. If anyone want to extend it they can extend from Thimphu itself.
6. Book car to travel to Bhutan if in case more people. It takes along 3500-4000 per day.
7. Buses are available but need to match the time.
8. If traveling by road then, make sure vehicle permit also need to take along with yours.