Woke up around 4 o'clock in the morning with of the sound of waves, which made me wanna see the sunrise. There was salty hard water in taps and have had enough of salty experience. The water which we got from home saved us all for brushing our teeth. After an hour we all went to the beach again to catch the sunrise. We were capturing the beautiful view of sunrise and everyone else were peacefully enjoying the nature. We got quite a good shots of sunrise and few fishermen who were trying to catch the fish. After sometime, we saw one of the fishermens coming back to the shore and separating all the varieties of different fishes and crabs. Thanks to the fishermen he let me click photos of the different species of fishes and prawns, he also showed me how to hold a huge crab. Felt amazing seeing the colors of aquatics. Sea water was cold in the morning with breeze and a perfect sunrise which made my day. Till date I still remember the sunrise touching the waves.
It was 9 o'clock in the morning was time to say good bye to the beach where we all shared beautiful moments having a great time with family.
- Please carry few snacks or buy somewhere in between.
- Take little more water like we did if u have extra space in car.
- Carry your own medicines as there is nothing around.
- Just beside our resort one lady in a small stall was selling hot tea, coffee, egg and plain dosas. Which, we savored sitting on a bench under a huge tree with feet touching the sand. That was really an amazing breakfast experience. Later, we got to know that, there around that village, small shop owners like this, they cook authentic lunch or dinner for tourists like us. We can asked them to cook by giving the cooking charges like fish, country chicken, prawns etc.,.
- You can also buy fresh, cleaned prawns at a cheaper price (not Devin-ed). Apart from prawns, they sell varieties of fishes like Pom fret, Squids, Shrimps, Salmon, Crabs, Lobster, clams etc.. We purchased prawns in a good deal and they packed it neatly in a thermocol box.
This is my first review ever.. Hope it's little helpful.