I took a trail through mountains and came out taller than the trees. While trekking can be a beautiful experience, it can also be life affirming. The trekking trail has more to do with the journey to discover oneself than it has to do with the destination itself. Nature is mankind's best classroom and it taught me few life lessons enroute.
1. One step at a time - It's important to slow down once in a while and enjoy the little things in life.
2. Step out of your comfort zone - It is said "Life Begins at the End of your Comfort Zone" , by coming out of your comfort zone you become more productive and find it easier to deal with the changes.
3. Find the true meaning of Peace - As you are surrounded by nature you forget all your problems.
4. New Perspective of seeing Things - A problem that once felt so vast is suddenly so insignificant.
5. Hard Work Pays Off - It will take time, effort, blood and sweat but at the end of the day it's all worth it.
Triund is actually a treat away from the hustle and bustle of the city life where one can find solitude and tranquility.
"क्या रखा है शहर की भीड़ भाड़ में, कुछ दिन तो गुज़र पहाड़ो में"