Do(s) and Don't(s) at the Kaziranga National Park:
1) Take a guide along with you for the safari. This shall help you in understanding the park and wildlife better.
2) Wear full body covering clothes as it helps protect from insects and mosquitoes in the park.
3) Beware of the dust in the park, protect your expensive gears accordingly.
4) Opt for jeep safari if you are going primarily for photography.
5) Enjoy responsibly in the jungle and do not litter.
6) Be as silent as possible and you can soak in the beauty of nature.
1) Respect the wildlife and do not disturb the animals in the park.
2) Do not shout in excitement on spotting a wild animal, it invites unnecessary attention.
3) Do not play loud music in the jeep safari or on your personal speakers.
4) Do not wear bright/fluorescent clothes.
5) Do not carry anything to eat while going for the safari.