This 3 day ride will start in Mumbai and we shall head south till Vadkal Naka, traverse the most spectacular coastal route in the country. Take in the views of hills and untouched beaches along MSH-4 all the way down to Guhagar. The road often stops abruptly, and ferries are the only way to get across. There’s more spectacular scenery further down, toward Ratnagiri and Tarkarli. A short boat ride takes you to Sindhudurg Fort and then we shall be in Goa in time for Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2013.
1. All accommodation on twin sharing basis.(Guaghar, Malwan and Goa)
2. Breakfast and Dinner while on the road.
3. Expert Mechanic
3. Experienced Tour Leaders
4. Support Vehicle and backup crew
5. And one killer meal at the the Helmet Stories BBQ at Rider Mania
What's not included:
1. Any airfare or shipping of bike to Mumbai.
2. Travel/Medical insurance
3. Bike (if you do not wish to bring your own bike we can hook you up with someone who can provide some)
5. Mechanic will be carrying spares and parts.
8. Room Service
The Total Cost:
- Rs 13000 per rider
- Rs 10000 per pillion