Goa is known for its Sun, Sand, and Sea. This beautiful green and blue gem of a place are not only about beaches and parties. Goa has so many things to offer that are still not known to many people, and that would make one go head over heels for this place. So, let me take you on a list of 101 things that one can do while vacationing in Goa.
1. Firstly, visit this fantastic place at least once in your life. You can never be disappointed
2. Hire a self-drive scooty, bike or car and zoom around the roads at wee hours.
3. Wear the craziest of outfits.
4. Visit each and every beach to go wow!
5. See the sun rising from Chapora Fort at 6 in the morning.
6. See the sun set from the Sinquerim Beach.
8. Take a dip in the Arabian Sea while parasailing.
9. Jet ski across the roaring waves in Calangute Beach.
10. Lose your balance and jump into the sea while on a banana boat ride.
11. Bump yourself during the Bumper ride.
12. Spend your whole day on a sun bed, drinking lots of coolers and watching the roaring sea.
13. Drink cheap beer.
14. Drink, drink and drink lots of liquors because Goa has the cheapest and best kind of liquors in India.
15. Drink cocktails made with Goan cashew feni.
16. Have Goan cuisine.
17. Eat oysters and prawns and crabs!
18. Go snorkeling and see the underwater world.
19. Visit the Butterfly Beach.
20. Go to the secluded Grand Island and soak in its beauty.
21. Take a ferry and go for dolphin sighting.
22. Sail in the River Sal on boat
23. Go on an evening cruise and witness the Goan folk dance and music.
24. Trek on foot to the Dudhsagar Falls.
25. Dive into the falls and feel the chill of water gushing from above!!!
26. Walk the roads of Candolim and have an experience of Goan Cuisine at exclusive shacks.
27. Take a fishing lesson and have a fishing spree.
28. Dance your heart out at Club Cabana
29. Let your hair down at Club Mambos.
30. Attend the sundowner parties at Anjuna Beach.
31. Spend a night at Tantra, Anjuna Beach.
32. Get a photo session at the Anjuna rocks.
33. Go to Arambol Beach for the hippest crowd.
34. Have great food at Baga Beach.
35. Look at the amazing creation of nature at Vagator Beach
36. Spend the whole night at all-nighter parties on baga or anjuna beach.
37. Raid the streets of Panjim at night for lovely Catholic churches.
38. Pray at the decades-old churches in old Goa.
39. Get a sneak peeks of the Panjim city from the Panjim Church.
40. Play a hand at gambling at the Deltin Royale's floating casino.
41. Shop. Shop. Shop
42. Go bikini shopping at low prices.
43. And wear those bikinis.
44. And then dive into the sea.
45. Experience shopping at a next level at Arpora Saturday Night market.
46. Listen to foot tapping and rocking live music at Arpora Saturday Night market.
47. Buy heaps of never before seen junk jewelry from this market.
48. Visit "All About Eve" store in Candolim for all things hippie.
49. Roam around the Anjuna Flea Market for a never before seen shopping experience.
50. Laze around in a hammock.
51. Get souvenirs for your family.
52. Ride to Vasco da Gama, not for the destination but for the scenic beauty on the way.
53. Pay a visit to the age old cargo ships at the harbor.
54. Walk the shoreline of Baina Beach; a secluded beach in Vasco.
55. Collect lovely sea shells.
56. Hike up the city to look at the spice plantations.
57. Ride on elephants in the spice gardens.
58. Get amazed with the abundance of butterflies at the Butterfly Conservatory, Ponda.
59. Explore the wildlife in Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary.
60. Get a day off to know about the endemic birds, flora and fauna at the Salim Bird Sanctuary.
61. Have a unique experience of jungle safari with Jungle Book.
62. Visit the Tambdi Surla Temple.
63. Hike up the Tambdi waterfall. Tip: Take a guide along.
64. Get an adrenaline rush with backwater kayaking in Mandovi River.
65. Learn surfing on the waves in Calangute Beach.
66. Go for underwater scuba diving to have a look at the coral world.
67. Test your extremes with hiking and then jumping right into a waterfall i.e. Canyoning, in Palolem.
68. Relish the feni and lip smacking food on a romantic candle light dinner on sundown cruise.
69. Pump yourself up for Quad Biking!
70. Get a massage or spa and energize your muscles.
71. Give your feet some relief with the fish foot spa.
72. Hear your heartbeat during the crazy river rafting experience in Valpoi River.
73. Explore the history of Goa at Agoda Fort.
74. Feel the breeze and navigate the never ending horizons from Chapora Fort.
75. Party your heart out with international DJs during Sunburn.
76. Enjoy the colors of Goa in the Goan Carnival.
77. Celebrate Christmas in an all new way in the Panjim city.
78. See the city light up in the most beautiful way possible during the New Years.
79. Get drunk dead at a New Year's party.
80. Enjoy fireworks with your loved ones on the beach on New Year's Eve.
81. Get on a fishing boat and experience the fishermen's life.
82. Take a break and head to the Naval Aviation Museum.
83. Book a seaside resort and have a whole beach only to yourself.
84. Drink loads of fresh coconut water from the roadsides.
85. Meet people from different countries.
86. Share your travel stories and meals with them.
87. Calm your senses with Beach Yoga.
88. Find solitude in South Goa.
89. Walk through the dark passages of the Goan Caves.
90. Do something different. Crab catching!
91. Witness the ruins of Cabo de Rama
92. See the Portuguese culture in St. Jocintos Island.
93. Get a temporary tattoo as a mark of your fabulous experience in the city.
94. Drink wines directly from the vineyards.
95. Re-energize yourself with the ayurvedic healing therapy in the natural habitat.
96. Live in Treehouses on a beach in Pernem.
97. Bathe with the elephants.
98. Light candles in the magical Basilica of St. Francis Xavier.
99. Shop for natural and raw semi-precious stones.
100. Resolve to return to this fantastic place.
101. Do not stop having fun. Make each moment so amazing that you do not wish to go back.