Woke up around 4 o'clock in the morning as I was excited to see the sunrise. I also started hearing the sound of the waves which made me more excited. There was salty hard water in taps and had enough of salt experience. The water which we got from home saved us all for brushing our teeth. After an hour and half till everyone were ready we all went to the beach again to catch the sunrise. My husband and I were clicking the beautiful view of sunrise and everyone else were peacefully enjoying the nature. We got quite a good shots of sunrise and few fishermen were trying to catch the fish. After sometime, we saw one of the fishermens coming back to the shore and separating all the varieties of different fishes. Thanks to the fishermen he let me click photos of the different species of fishes and prawns, he also showed me how to hold a huge crab which was alive and scary though. Felt amazing seeing the colors of aquatics. Sea water was cold in the morning with breeze and a perfect sunrise.
It was 9 o'clock in the morning was time to say good bye to the beach where we all shared beautiful moments having a great time with family bonding.
- Please carry few snacks or buy somewhere in between.
- Take little more water like we did if u have extra space in car.
- Carry your own medicines as there is nothing around.
- Just beside our resort one lady in a small stall was selling hot tea, coffee, egg and plain dosas. Which, we savored sitting on a bench under a huge tree with feet touching the cool sand. That was really a great breakfast experience. Later, we got to know that small shop owners cook dinner or lunch for tourists like us whatever we want to eat like local fish, country chicken, prawns etc.,.
- You can also buy fresh, cleaned prawns at a cheaper price (not Devin-ed). Apart from prawns, they sell varieties of fishes like Pom fret, Squids, Shrimps, Salmon, Crabs, Lobster, clams etc.. We purchased prawns in a good deal and they packed it neatly in a thermocol box.
This is my first review ever.. Hope it's little helpful.