How does a camping weekend in a bungalow overlooking a blue lake & green hills sound ?
Would you believe us that we can take you on an experiential trip away from the city’s madness and the sun’s hotness. Don't believe us,come and join us to the trip of Red Hills to experience “Garmi Me Thandi Ka Maaza” .
Never heard of Red Hills? Red Hills is in the outskirts of Ooty nearly 25 km from it, 320 km from Bangalore and 110 km from Coimbatore. The place gifts you with eight lakes and lots of valleys set in the backdrop of picturesque Nilgiris and acres of tea plantations.
- Camping in a 150 yrs old bungalow overlooking a blue lake & green hills
- Sipping Nilgiris tea right in the middle of The Nilgiris (7000 ft above sea level)
- Show off your culinary skills and make your own BBQ
- Enjoy a leisurely lake side picnic
- Make new friends and meet other like minded souls
12:00 am: Leave from Bangalore
08:30 am: Breakfast in Ooty
11:00 am: Reach Red Hills. Settle in
01:00 pm: Lunch
04:00 pm: Trek to Red Hills Peak
05:00 pm: Tea with breath taking view of Emerald with the backdrop of unending hills
06:00 pm: Reach base camp
07:30 pm: Bonfire and BBQ Dinner (You can prepare your own BBQ if you want)
09:00 am: Breakfast. Morning @ Leisure. Explore the property. Go for a hike or cycle around the property
11.30 am: Head for a lake-side picnic lunch and try your hands at fishing
02:30 pm: Leave for Bangalore