Hanoi, Vietnam's capital, is located on the banks of the Red River with tranquil Hoan Kiem Lake at its heart. North of the lake are the bustling streets of the Old Quarter, each street named after the trade that used to take place there. Visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Museum, Presidential Palace, and Temple of Literature, take a Cyclo ride through the Old Quarter.
Tour Duration: 1 Day
Minimum Number of People: 4
Tour Type: Transport Based
Tour Price: Price Per Person USD $35.00
- 8:30: pick up at the Hotel. Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex: One Pillar Pagoda (built in 1049, one of the most iconic temples in Vietnam), Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, and then Uncle Ho stilt house,with fish pond & his garden, finding more information about the simple life but great mind of Hochiminh President .
- 10:30: visit Imperial Citadel Of Thang Long - listed as World Culture & Archaeology by UNESCO - with millions of antique items & origin thousand year architecture, cover in large area in center Hanoi, a must see place for domestic and foreigners.
- 11:30: lunch at famous restaurant in old quaters with Chả Cá Lã Vọng - one of top 40 Best Vietnamese Food
- 12:45: visit Temple of Literature, (Van Mieu, Quoc Tu Giam), the first ancient university in the nation, which reveals Hanoian’s spirit of study in the past.
- 14:00: visit Bat Trang Pottery Village, the seven-century old pottery village, is an interesting attraction in Hanoi that tourists should not ignore. Bat Trang’s ceramics were favorite products not only in domestic market, but also foreign ones thanks to Japan, Chinese and Western trading boats that passed by.
- 16:30: back to the Hotel.
- Comfortable car
- All entrance tickets
- Lunch (drink with mineral water or Vietnamese tea).
- Private English-speaking guide.
- Drink, pesonal expense, tip, other not mentioned.
Tour Price: The offer for this tour with a group of 4 people only.
The price of the tour per person depends on the number of people in the group. To get the exact pricing information, please let me know the number of your group.
I suggest various kind of tour: City tour around Hanoi by Old Vespa, exploring remote area to experience the beauty of Vietnam such as Ha Giang, Dong Van...or Mai Chau, Moc Chau, Dien Bien Phu by on road, off road motorcycle...Contact me for more information.