Restaurants I tried:
1. Neelam Restaurant – I tried shahi paneer, paneer pakoras and butter roties all which were superb. It has ghar ke khana feeling.
2. Dhaba at Shilpgram – I tired aloo parathas and paneer parathas with Khadi.
3. Natural lake view hotel – The place was not so fancy considering the ones nearby. But the food they served was marvelous. I had Tandoori chicken, Butter parathas and mac and cheese.
4. Charcoal by Carlson – a very romantic lake view restaurant. I had a candle light dinner. They served Satay chicken and Quesadillas
5. Sun and moon rooftop restaurant – This is located at the rooftop of Banjara Hostel and being a hosteller we got a 10% discount here. Our breakfasts were also arranged in this restaurant. I tried Chicken Alfredo pasta, rotis and crispy corn chicken.
6. Lala Misthan Bandandar - Best for buying sweets. Staffs were very helpful and helped us pick the best sweets. It is very affordable too.
Entry details (working hours, entry rates, and some useful information) :
City palace - 09:30 AM- 05:30 PM
Karni mata ropeway - 09.00 AM to 08:30 PM. The rope-way for the temple is located near to City Palace. Ask localites for location
Jag mandir - 10:00 AM– 06:00 PM Rs.225Ride of 30 mins, Boats leave every hour from jetty in front of Fateh Prakash Palace. Closed partially on public holdiays.
Shilpgram - 11:00 AM- o7:00 PM | Entry fee: Rs.30 | Not very active on Sundays
Ahar Cenotaph-Photography prohibited; Closed on Sundays
Bagore ki Haveli Cultural show - 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM | Entry fee - Rs.90 / Rs.150(camera) | The show tickets are available from 6:15 pm and usually a long queue.
Chittorgarh - 09:45 AM to 05:15 PM | Entry fee: Rs.20 | Hire a guide – 450 per tour