The first thing hit me after deboarding at ISBT Delhi was its weather. I was feeling very hot even at 6 am in the morning and somewhere upset for leaving Chakrata. I was so mesmerized by the place and nature that before leaving Chakrata, I have already made my mind to visit it again and for a comparatively longer period. So peaceful it was.. So mesmerizing and a lot to offer in terms of natural beauty untouched by human interference.
Fare from Delhi to Dehradun: Rs1100(Sitting)
Fare from Dehradun to Delhi: Rs 800 (sleeper)
Bike rental: Rs 1600( 2days)
Petrol: Rs 800
Stay including breakfast: Rs 1000 (1 night)
Misc meals, refreshment & water bottles: Rs 1000
Personal exp.: Rs 700
Total for 2 persons: Rs 7000= For one person: Rs 3500
1. Being offbeat place, you can enjoy a solitude ride. There was some moment from Chakrata to Lokhandi when 20min passed and there was no vehicle seen. Only mountains at both sides and our bike. I felt like I came into different world.
2. The beautiful sight of Himalayas can make you go wow.
3. the sky full of stars at night and dim dim lightening. Bon fire can make the moments happen.
4. Exploring some culture and customs and listening to many stories.
5. That mighty Tiger falls with 50m height can make you go crazy with all its powerful force.
'Days gone but the memories are so freshed till now and the urge to make a next attempt to lost in Chakrata again.'
Frequent searches leading to this page:-
five star hotel in dehradun, dehradun trip package from kerala, Kempty fall uttarakhand trip package, dehradun travel package, places to see in dehradun in 1 day