Travelling across Kerala:
1. Uber/ local AC buses are well available for airport transfers.
2. Also around the city local buses, autos (for tourists bargain is necessary, decide before taking the auto) are quite good.
3. Between cities mostly are well connected by trains, local trains are quite easily accessible and hardly crowded.
4. Government buses are well available across the state at a very cheap price.
5. Private cars for intercity transfers are always comfortable but 10 times more than public transport (still under budget I will say).
1. Kerala food is super delicious.
2. Lots of chilled fruit juices, appam with egg curry, puttu with spicy curry, rice with curd dal, sambar, tangy veg curry, fried sea fish and what not..
3. Kerala food is chuck the fork and knife, eat with clean hand and don't forget to lick the last trace of food stuck in there.
4. Also, one should never give a miss to sweet- bitter Kerala Coffee.