Brimming with artsy stores, restaurants, pubs, forts and much more, I absolutely loved staying in this colorful village. Kinsale downtown is the most colorful town I have come across in Ireland.
I would definitely suggest staying in Kinsale if you are visiting Cork as it is closer to the city and also to the other villages in the West Cork.
Things to do
- The Old Head Kinsale which hosts one of the most expensive Golf Club
- Old Head Light house which is inside the Golf Club.
- Charles fort and the James fort for breathtaking views of the ocean.
- The Desmond castle, which is a tower house.
- The Town square for some shopping, food and drinks!
3) Experiencing sanctitude in Timoleague