I woke up early and walked around Mohammed Ali Street, managed to get a light breakfast and took a cab to the Airport. Before I left, I promised to return again, because I had fallen in love.
What I did right:
1. Stay in South Mumbai - most of the places worth visiting are in and around South Mumbai and the area is budget friendly.
2. Check online official websites to plan ahead, everything has a fixed time.
3. Invest in a good pair of comfy footwear. You will need them, theres lots of walking around on foot.
4. Book a mode of transport and save time one would spend looking for cabs (which is not too hard though).
5. Carry a sanitizer (must)
What I missed:
1. Elephanta Caves - that is self explanatory.