This night market is located in Arpora in North Goa, approx 4 kilometres from Anjuna beach, and 3 kilometres from the Baga beach. The night market comes to life on Saturday and is open from November to April when a lot of tourists visit Goa. In peak season, the market may stay open till late in the night, 12 AM and beyond. This night market is also called Ingo’s night market. This place is a hit with locals, foreigners and other tourists from various parts of the country. This place is not just great for shopping but for the ambience and good vibes attached to it. There is live music, bars, and restaurants serving organic salads, chocolate waffles, greek food, and local delicacies. You can shop for clothes, bags, spices, funky jewellery, handicrafts, leather accessories, shoes, exotic lamps, and more. You can find many branded products and designer boutiques here. Make sure to carry cash as some stalls do not accept card payments. The market has been structured beautifully with zone, entry; exit and parking area just outside, good measures have been taken to make it less chaotic. Hear some live music, eat great food, soak in the vibe, take pictures and just enjoy Goa.
Market opening hours: 16:00 – 23:00
Location: Aprora, North Goa
• Stay Alert and be aware of your surroundings. Don’t carry a lot of cash.
• Don’t shy away from bargaining. The price quoted at this markets is easily negotiable. So, be firm and friendly and quote your price.
• Reach well in time, so you have a good time in hand to explore the market and get the best deals.
• It’s always great to taste the local delicacies and when there is so much around, I would say try a little of everything.
• Don't be confused between the fake and the original product. You can't get an original product at such cheap prices. so make sure you do your research and decide carefully before taking the risk.
• You can get lost in such markets as they are huge so don't forget to pinpoint the locations in your mind, so you have no issues while exiting the place or trying to locate a friend. Agree on an obvious meeting place such as the entrance or a specific food counter in case you get separated.
Go out there, enjoy and have lots and lots of fun.In case if we missed out on any of the night markets, please share your story here.
Check out Tripoto's Youtube Channel for interesting videos.
Get travel inspiration from us daily! Save and send a message at 9599147110 on Whatsapp to start.