This night market is located in Arpora in North Goa, approximately four kilometres from Anjuna beach, and three from Baga beach. The night market comes to life on Saturday and is open from November to April when a lot of tourists visit Goa. In peak season, the market may stay open even after midnight. It is also known as Ingo’s night market.
This place is a hit with locals, foreigners and Indian tourists alike. This place is not just great for shopping but for the ambience. There is live music, bars, and restaurants serving organic salads, chocolate waffles, Greek food, and local delicacies. You can shop for clothes, bags, spices, funky jewellery, handicrafts, leather accessories, shoes, exotic lamps, and more. You can find many branded products and designer boutiques here. Make sure to carry cash as some stalls do not accept card payments. Enjoy some live music, eat great food, soak in the vibe, take pictures and just enjoy Goa.
Opening hours: 4.00 pm – 11.00 pm
Location: Aprora, North Goa
Tips to survive night markets:
• Stay alert and be aware of your surroundings. Don’t carry a lot of cash.
• Don’t shy away from bargaining. The price quoted at this markets is easily negotiable. So be firm yet friendly and quote your price.
• Reach well in time so you have enough time in hand to explore the market and get the best deals.
• It’s always great to taste the local delicacies and when there is so much around, I would say try a little of everything.
• Don't be confused between the fake and the original product. You can't get an original product at such cheap prices. so make sure you do your research and decide carefully before taking the risk.
• You can get lost in such markets as they are huge; don't forget to memorise landmarks, so you have no issues while exiting the place or trying to locate a friend.
Think we missed out on something? Tell us about it in the comments below!
Check out Tripoto's Youtube Channel for some travel inspiration!
Get travel inspiration from us daily! Save and send a message at 9599147110 on Whatsapp to start.
Frequent Searches Leading To This Page:-
night market cambodia price, best night market in cambodia, night market street cambodia, night market in cambodia, night market in siem reap cambodia