Arrived bhuj in the morning 9 am through kutch express from mumbai. No plans , not booked hotel in bhuj which is 90km away from white desert. We thought to stay in bhuj n have bike ride to rann utsav.. but confused,, stepping out from the station we are sourrended by the auto drives.. after avoiding many.. luckily got a generous auto bhaiya who was requesting politely.. saying that he will take to homestay stay village resort near white desert n will sightseen the main spots like kaldunger, mandavi beach.. we said we need breakfast first where we get time to think about his offer.. after lots of discussion we trust him with a budget of 4k for 2 days n 1 night stay in resort which is excluded from his fee.
Headed towords the rann of kutch.. a typical village stlye home stay near dordo village which is just 7km away from white desert.
After riding 2 hrs finally reached the Star village Resort look like mud houses at 11am.
We had great lunch there typical village style kutch recipe..
1. Journey starts towards kaldunger 40 km ride about 1 n half hour.. seeing the amazing open lands on the way
2. 3pm reached kala dunger which is highest point of rann of kutch where we can see the panoromic white desert view n can have closer view of pakistan boarder through binaculers. Then headed towards white desert for sunset
3. Reached rann of kutch main gate where we need to get permission of white desert.. compulsory to have ur id proof n fill the application with fee of rs. 100.
4. Mesmorised with colorfull sunset in the white desert. There will option to have camel ride for main spot ot can walk half km to feel the white salt in ur feet
5. After watching sunset.. while coming back to resort we did shopping in rann utsav which is located in dordo village.. there will be lot of handloom stalls n chats shop.. n some cultural programs with selfeee point booth too.😍