The small scenic city of Ninh Binh is home for picturesque limestone karst mountains, serene rice fields, beautiful pagodas, amazing restaurants, and a quiet city. Every place of Ninh Binh is a sight to behold.
What to do in Ninh Binh?
- Rent a bike and ride around the paddy fields of Tam Coc.
- Visit the peaceful Bich Dong Pagoda and the cave next to it.
- Take 2.5 hours ride across the gorgeous UNESCO World Heritage Site of Trang An Grottoes. This is one of the most beautiful and peaceful place.
- Spend half a day exploring Vietnam’s biggest Pagoda – Bai Dinh Pagoda.
- Spend a day around Hoa Lu Ancient Capital and Ma Yen Peak.
-Take a day out to visit the picturesque Nature Reserve of Van Long Wet Land. It is worth the time and effort.
- Climb the dragon studded Hang Mua Peak. Choose early-morning or late-afternoon for vibrant colors.
- Spare a day for Cuc Phuong National Park. February-March gifts you with 1000s of butterflies, literally 1000s.
- If you have time, visit Phat Diem Stone Cathedral.