For lunch we went to Thalassa! If you have reached here reading this, do go to Thalassa!! The sunsets are obviously the best but we went in lunch time and stayed there quite late. In those 7 hours approx at this property, we just felt that time flew quite fast! The genre of people, the vibe of the place, everything just kept on changing consistently. We were back at the hotel late and had an early morning flight back to the base!
1. Try to be a traveler and not a tourist, when visiting Goa.
2. Carry multiple T-shirts and trekking shoes.
3. Always carry your ID with you.
4. If you want to travel light, take only a single pair of clothes, remaining buy there and discard there only.
5. Always park your car in designated parking places only. No matter what they charge (its mostly Rs 100 everywhere), never leave the car at any other place.
6. While making a budget, keep a material tab towards transportation and parking (cabs/cars/scooties/parkings etc)
7. Avoid asking routes from random people, instead prefer someone at a permanent establishment, like a shop or a kiosk etc.
8. Cooperate with the police/locals. Never ever play the "tu janta nhi hai mera baap kaun hai" card there.
9. If going to any night club and you are stag (single girls are allowed free entry), request any girl from any other large group to enter as a couple. There is a vast difference in prices. [LPK couple entry: Rs 1700, LPK stag entry: Rs 4500]
10. Avoid getting the hotel room cleaned behind you. This goes for the most premium properties as well.
We went there as first time goers and will eventually visit again, but this time, we would prefer to stay like locals. Who knows, we might experience something extra-ordinary!