Finally the day had come to bid adieu to the princess and move back to Madurai for an onward flight to Mumbai. The flight this time was adhered to the mentioned timelines and in no time we were back to our humble abode with many sweet memories and enriching experiences.
Some parting thoughts:
1) There is splendid breakfast joint named Idli factory close to the railway station. The south Indian cuisine are the ones to die for. Don't miss it if you plan to stay close (Only for breakfast)
2) Please check once, twice and even thrice for any electronic gadget before getting into the queue because if not you would have to go back to deposit the same getting out of the queue. We did forget to deposit a power bank and it added at least half an hour to our overall waiting time. The locker facilities are exemplary where no doubt your valuables will be safe
3) Tirumala in my opinion is commercialized to a extent that serves neither a purpose for a devotee nor for a connoisseur of art
4) Rameshwaram, Meenakshi and Bhagwati temple in Kanyakumari are must visit owning to their rich heritage value
5) Sunset in Kanyakumari is one of its kind. Should be on everyone's bucket list along with Swami Vivekananda rock memorial.
6) Don't overdo the local points (gets repetitive after a point) in Kodaikanal rather spent some time relaxing and enjoying the local setting
7) Mannavanur lake is a hidden treasure in Kodaikanal, don't miss it.
8) Flights are costly (10000 round trip per person) both airports being in tier 2/3 cities. Alternatively you can take a flight to Chennai and reach Tirupati by road.
9) Book an online VIP darshan pass as per your convenience beforehand to avoid any last minute hassles. Book from here: https://ttdsevaonline.com/
8) It is advisable to hire a private vehicle after Rameshwaram as the other modes of transport lack connectivity and comfort. This also reduces a significant transit time and helps to cover more places within a shorter span of time.
9) Keep a day extra for the Berijam lake Jungle trail in Kodaikanal. Apply for the Forest permit a day before.
10) Total cost for 4 people~ 120000
flights 40000, Accommodation 25000, cab for 6 days 11000, food for 9 days 25000, train tickets to Rameshwaram 4000, miscellaneous cost 15000