It was a very nice trip to Pulau Pangkor.
What made it exciting ?
1. Free fall from a motor bike. The motor bike stood upright on the rear Tyre with 2 guys each weighing 80+ KG's (ended up with just a small scratch on my leg
2. Nice relaxing time at a beautiful beach
3. Rope climbing to test hand strength. This involved climbing right out of the sea into the air using just hands
4. Bicycle facility stating & ending at the Jetty itsel. The keys could just be left on the bike without handing over the bike to anyone. Cool Island security!
5. 2 hour bus ride turning out into a 4 and half hour ride
6. Getting transportation as per our wish to get back in time for Monday Office
7. A full island late night bike round to find our chalet
8. Nice Tom Yam, Grilled Fish (Ikan Bakar), Sirap Limau (Rose Lemon Ice) to re-enrgize after the late night full island chalet search
9. Bike not able to climb up some hilly ascend with 160Kg's sitting on top it