Cambodia is a land of contrasts. Beauty is contrasted with suffering. Temples are contrasted with prisons. Present day serenity is contrasted with a long history of violence and torture. And, the uptown countryside quietness is contrasted with the hustle bustle of the capital of Phnom Penh. Cambodia embodies a lot of aspects to intrigue the traveler. A vibrant Asian culture, backpacking adventure, a curious and daunting history, magnificent beaches and UNESCO world heritage sites.
Cambodia is climbing up the list of many travelers as this country expects around 5 million visitors in 2015. A journey into the vast expanses of Cambodia should start (as most travelers will recommend) in either the capital of Phnom Penh or the Siem Reap (where the famous Angkor Wat complex is located). If there is one feature Cambodia can be forever remembered for is its infinite number of temples. With Siem Reap being referred to as the "City of Temples," the rest of Cambodia doesn't lack in this its bit of historical heritage. Our trip in Cambodia begins at Siem Reap and the four days of this trip includes everything that you need to see in Cambodia. Most of the Cambodian charm resides in the two places mentioned above. This four day tour takes you around Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and will provide you with a classic insight of the country.
Note: The female visitor should wear blouse covering arms, shoulders & long skirts covering legs (no short miniskirt or short trousers) on their visit to Angkor Wat and the other temples.
Rates are as mentioned below
Per person on twin share basis, in USD (Valid for Indian nationals)
Price : Superior Class - $450; First Class- $545; Deluxe Class- $880
Single Supplement: Superior Class - $107; First Class- $151; Deluxe Class- $380
Kindly Note: Booking needs to be made 60 days prior to the departure date.
Departure Dates: March 12, 2014, March 26, 2014
- Transfers and tours with English/French/German speaking local guide
- Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar
- Meals full-board as per mention in program (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- All Entrance fees for the whole trip
- Fresh Water and towel
- Service charges, room tax and baggage handling
- Early check-in or late check-out as subject to availability
- Airfares & Taxes
- Visas & Surcharge
- Domestic airfares
- Surcharge for peak season or compulsory dinner at hotels
- Optional tours
- Cambodian visa fee
- Personal insurance
- Other tours & meals than mentioned in the program
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry
- Government Service Tax