Best Time to Visit Europe
Peak season (roughly mid-June through August): Europe is accessible to tourists all-year round. However, the best time to spend a fulfilling holiday in Europe depends mostly on you. You can visit the Europe during summer and spring seasons as they are mild.
Shoulder season is from April to mid-June and September through October.
Off-season (November through March):During the winter time, you can still enjoy the outdoor activities without getting dehydrated or feeling the pangs of heat.
Budget for Europe
For Budget Travellers: INR 4000 - 8000 a day
- Accommodation in hostels and guesthouses: INR 3000 - 4000
- Food in local cafes and street eateries: INR 1500 - 2500
- Public Transport in buses : INR 400 - 600
For Mid-range Travellers: INR 10000 to INR 12000 a day
- Accommodation in mid-range hotels and resorts: INR - 5500-7000
- Food in mid-range cafes and restaurants: INR 3000 - 5000
- Local transport in local taxis or car rentals: INR 700 - 1000
- Treks and Hiking packages: INR 3000 and upwards
For Luxury Travellers: INR 15000 and upwards
- Accommodation in 4* or 5* hotels: INR 8000 and upwards
- Food in upscale restaurants and bars: INR 6000 and upwards
- Local transport in private taxis: INR 1200 and upwards
- Guided tours: INR 3000 and upwards