Things to be kept in mind:
1. Tickets are available online or you can buy them at the ticket counter itself.
2. Ticket cost for Indians 25/- cash and 20/- cashless (by card payment).
3. The best time to visit the fort is during winters as it’s more pleasant.
4. If visiting in summer, the best time is after 5pm.
5. Carry umbrella, sunglasses, caps etc. according to the weather condition.
6. Comfortable clothes and shoes to be worn as it’s quite a long walk.
7. Best way to reach is by metro.
8. Nearest metro station is Delhi Gate on the violet line of the DMRC.
9. You can also take a cab or an auto if you are coming from somewhere close by.