PS: The plan becomes easily executable if someone in the group owns a car.
Well this was exactly how one of my weekends looked like. Me and my boyfriend left for a completely unplanned trip to Jaipur on a Saturday (02/16/2019) evening.
Here are some of the on-the-go-daily-essentials one should carry for such a trip –
1. Well, its Rajasthan, so a must have – Shades, Sunscreen and Body lotions etc.
2. Toiletries – Toothpaste, Brush, Tissues (if needed), mouth refreshing liquids
3. Cosmetics – A required (no comments here)
4. Others – Phone charger, Camera, Earphones, Diary/Notepad (if you like writing), Snacks and water (for the journey)
5. An extra pair of clothes
6. Don’t forget to have some cash on you for Toll and other stuff
We left for Jaipur at around 6PM from Gurgaon, which by all means is too late to start a weekend trip but anyways that’s how unplanned trips are supposed to be, right?