We headed back to the hotel for changing into something more comfortable for the night. Night means you are in a new place altogether. The place becomes happier with booze and drugs flowing all around. The most happening place is definitely Titos. As usual girls and couples are given priority for entry here over stags but be ready for quite some rush once you enter.
The second option is always to roam around the place and go and occupy one of the tables next to the beach. All the shacks have these in their front with only candle light as the source of light. So the atmosphere is truly romantic to spend some quality time under the stars. Day 2&3 we took the scooter in the morning and started on beach hopping. As per travel triangle this are the best beaches of Goa and we fully agree after seeing them all.
1. Baga Beach - The best beach of Goa
2. Candolim Beach - One of the best beaches in Goa known for its scrubbed sand dunes
3. Calangute Beach - One of the famous beaches in Goa to indulge in authentic seafood
4. Sinquerim Beach - One of the best beaches in Goa to try water sports
5. Vagator Beach - It's as clean and serene as some of the best private beaches in Goa
6. Anjuna Beach - One of the famous beaches in Goa, known for its rock formations (Famous for chu-cha song from singh is bling)