Day to return back to Jaipur, so after good breakfast at hotel we decided to go monsoon palace and later leave for Jaipur. Monsoon palace has good view of lakes and mountains but other than this there is nothing. Road approach to palace was not in good condition but still better. We reached Jaipur around 7 pm. Idea was to go out and do some Jaipur shopping but after reaching so late we thought better relax. We wanted to start early next day at 6 am to reach back to gurgaon (5 hours journey).
Overall trip kms: 1500 kms approx.
Tip: start by 10 from udaipur atleast to reach Jaipur by 5 so that you can do something in Jaipur.
Tips for infant road trip
1. Sun blind for Windows to make darker
2. Put some luggage to fill the gap between back and front seats and cushion it on the side baby will sleep.
3. Avoid any hard or edges luggage on back seat because that's the place where toddler will sleep and play.
4. Take bedding for toddler. That will give extra cushioning while sleeping.
5. Take favorite toys, take some new toy, balloons (worked for my daughter), musical toy.
6. Mother also need to sit at back to take care of baby all the time.
7. Be ready for potty emergencies.
8. Keep wipes, tissues paper towel, newspaper, trash bag handy.
9. Baby carrier, no pram, baby food chair if baby used to eat food on baby chair.
10. Baby food, hot water bottle, ice box to keep unused milk.
10. Avoid night time driving.
11. Start early around 5/6, since you will get 3-4 hours of journey with baby sleeping and that's the time when you can cover most of the distance peacefully.
12. Split the trip to max 6-7 hours journey per day. It will make baby comfortable. Road trip is always about safety, comfortable and fun in journey for all member with minimum exertion.
After finishing this complete journey now I can say that she is equally freak 😂 Traveller like us and enjoyed road trip. Meet my young traveller. :)