Day 11-12-13 Gothenburg
You can reach Gothenburg in just 2 hours from Jönköping via train, bus or car. Locally called Göteborg, it is the second largest city of Sweden and already quite popular with tourists and travelers alike. The charming city also has one of the most friendliest people and positive vibes.
Things to do in Gothenburg aka Göteborg:
1) Like many other places in Sweden, Gothenburg also has lots of museums. Be prepared for a lot of walking and activating your grey cells. Some of the prominent museums in Gothenburg are Gothenburg Art Museum, Universeum, Museum of World Culture, Gothenburg City Museum, The Röhsska Museum, Kviberg Military Museum, Gothenburg Natural History Museum, Aeroseum etc.
2) Visit the Southern Archipelago. Cars are not allowed here, making it a pleasant getaway. You can reach here by boats from the Tram Stop called Saltholmen.
3) One of the top places to see in Gothenburg is Skansen Kronan. It is a 17th century hilltop fort.
4) Indulge in the vintage tram experience of Lisebergslinjen.
5) Boat rides in the archipelagos of Börjessons
6) Check out the streets from Järntorget to Linnéplatsen for trendy cafes, bars and restaurant for all budgets.
7) Eat Indian food at Bombay Palace (Södra Vägen 19) or Maharani (Första Långgatan 4).